Kwolf Spin to Win
KWOLF Spin to Win
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is offered and open only to legal residents of the State of Alaska and the contiguous states of the United States Must be 18 years old and of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at time of participation. Employees, officers and directors of Last Frontier Mediactive LLC, Alaska Tags N Title, The Bank Alehouse, The Bentley Mall, Cold Spot for Healthy Pets, Frontier Outfitters, Gene’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Great Harvest Bread Company, Latte Da Café, Mojo to Go, Street Sounds, Fairbanks Nissan (“Sponsor”), any participating promotional companies and prize providers, their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers, and entities involved in the creation of Promotion materials, and members of the immediate family (spouse, children, siblings, parents) or persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible. Groups, clubs, organizations, commercial entities, and businesses cannot participate. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to all decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion period begins on May 30th 2017 at 12:01:01 a.m. Alaska Day light savings time and ends on August 4th, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. Alaska Day Light Savings time
- ENTRY: To enter, listen to KWLF 98.1 and each week for an announcement when and where the JackPot Machine will be. Must be present during these times at the designated location to participate.
- WINNING: Each contestant will be allowed one attempt each unless otherwise stated during one of our many live broadcasts at our sponsor locations. An attempt constitutes pressing the JackPot iPad screen one time. In order to win a prize, the exact match of all the required winning logos must appear in the center row of the screen of the JackPot Machine once all the digital reels have stopped spinning and the appropriate prize-winning coupon and corresponding summary report must be generated by the Machine.
- PRIZE/ODDS/LIMITS ON PRIZES AVAILABLE: (1) Grand Prize: $25,000 Odds 1 in 2,500,000 Limit 1 Grand Prize possible. (2) First Prize: $250 Cash (paid by check) odds 1 in 5,000: (3) second Prize $100 Cash (paid by check) Odds 1 in 1,000 (4) Third Prize $50 Gift Card to Fred Meyer odds 1 in 1,250 (5) Fourth Prize $25 Gift Card from the Banks Alehouse odds 1 in 625. (6) Fifth Prize $50 Bentley Bucks odds 1 in 1,250 (7) Sixth Prize $25 Gift Card to Cold Spot for Healthy Pets odds 1 in 625 (8) Seventh Prize $50 Gift Card to Frontier Outfitters odds 1 in 1250 (9) Eighth Prize Mopar table and stool from Genes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Odds 1 in 10,000. (10) Ninth Prize $100 Gift Card to Genes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Odds 1 in 2,500. (11) Tenth Prize $25 Gift Card to Great Harvest Bread Co. odds 1 in 625. (12) Eleventh Prize $25 Gift Card to Latte Da Café odds 1 in 625. (13) Twelfth Prize is $25 Gift Card to Mojo to go odds 1 in 625. (14) Thirteenth Prize $100 Gift Certificate to Street Sounds odds 1 in 2,000. (15) Fourteenth Prize $120 Value Certificate towards paint less dent removal from Fairbanks Nissan. (16) Fifteenth Prize is a KWOLF PAW mystery Prize Value $0 odds 1 in 1,250. Prizes are not transferable and may not be given, bartered, sold, or exchanged for another prize. If no Contestant succeeds in spinning the required winning logos, no prize will be awarded. All taxes on any prize awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winner, if any, will be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of the date of the win. In the event winner fails to timely return documents, or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification may result. No alternate winner will be selected. By accepting a prize, where permitted by law, potential winner grants to Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee, (which grant will be confirmed in writing upon request of Sponsor), its parents, subsidiaries and related companies, and those acting pursuant to the direction of Sponsor, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the winner’s full name, photo, picture, portrait, or other likeness, voice and indicia of persona, and biographical information as news or information, and for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without additional compensation or consideration, and without notification, review or approval.
Each participant, as a condition of participating, releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, the prize provider, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person(s), including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in any Promotion related activity, or participation in this Promotion. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her prize after it has been delivered.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual from the Promotion that it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process, or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting, or be, in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or interfere in any manner with any aspect or portion of this Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, copied, or like entry methods, will void all such entries by any such methods, and will disqualify any participant using such methods.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
- a) Any attempted participation by means other than those permitted by these Rules, is void. Sponsor and any participating promotion agencies or prize providers will not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage-due entries; or any technical error or failure, or unauthorized human intervention, or for the inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Sponsor is not responsible for contacting any participant if that participant has changed contact information and failed to provide Sponsor with the proper contact information when such information is required.
- b) Neither Sponsor nor any participating promotion agencies or prize providers are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, lost, late, damaged, misdirected entries, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause). If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason which Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion, in whole or in part, and if possible, to select the Contestants from entries received prior to the action taken or as otherwise may be deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ANY PARTICIPATING PROMOTIONAL COMPANIES OR PRIZE PROVIDERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- MISCELLANEOUS: This Promotion is subject only to the laws of Alaska in the United States. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Additionally, Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, participants in the Promotion agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, or the administration of the Promotion or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration, to take place in the State of Alaska, U.S.A. pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Alaska, without regard to conflicts of law doctrine.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winners, if any, send a self-addressed first class stamped envelope to: Last Frontier Mediactive 529 5th Avenue Suite #200 Fairbanks Alaska 99701.